RETURN OF FUNDS AND GOODS
1 Request for Returns of Goods / Funds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Goods Policy and Terms of Service, the Buyer can submit a request for the return of the purchased item ("Item") and / or a refund before the expiration of the Sahabat Bazaar Guarantee in the customer service column Period as stated in the Terms of Service.
Sahabat Bazaar Guarantee is a service provided by the Sahabat Bazaar, at the user's request, to assist the User in dealing with certain conflicts that may arise during the course of the transaction. Users can communicate with each other privately to resolve their differences or contact local authorities to help them resolve disputes that occur before, during or after using the Sahabat Bazaar Guarantee.
2 Requests for Returns of Goods and / or Refunds
Buyers may only submit a request to return goods and / or refund in the following situations:
· Goods have not been received by the Buyer;
· The goods are defective and / or damaged upon receipt;
· The seller has sent goods that do not comply with the agreed specifications (for example, wrong size, color, etc.) to the Buyer;
· Goods delivered to Buyer differ materially from the description provided by Seller in the Goods list; or
· Through a personal agreement with the Seller and the Seller must send confirmation to the Sahabat Bazaar regarding the agreement.
Buyer requests must be submitted via the Site.
Sahabat Bazaar will review each Buyer's request on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not the Buyer's request was successful.
If the Buyer has initiated legal action against the Seller, the Buyer may provide formal notification from the competent authorities to the Sahabat Bazaar to request that the Bazaar Companions continue to withhold purchase money until an official stipulation becomes available. In its absolute discretion, Sahabat Bazaar will determine whether it is necessary to continue withholding the purchase money.
3 No Change of Mind
Unless stated in this Refunds and Goods Policy, Buyer may not apply for the return of Goods and / or funds through Sahabat Bazaar Guarantee because he / she has changed his mind.
4 Seller Rights
When a Sahabat Bazaar receives a request from a Buyer for the return of Goods and / or a refund, the Sahabat Bazaar will notify the Seller in writing. Seller can respond to Buyer's request according to the steps provided by Sahabat Bazaar in written notification. Seller must respond within the timeframe specified in the written notification ("Determined Period"). If the Sahabat Bazaar does not hear from the Seller within the Specified Period, the Sahabat Bazaar will assume the Seller has no response to the request of the Buyer and will continue to assess the request of the Buyer without further notification to the Seller.
Sahabat Bazaar will review each Seller response on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer's request against the situation raised by the Seller is successful or not.
5 Terms of Returning Goods
In order to enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Goods, the Buyer must ensure that the Goods, including any free items such as accessories that come with the Goods, must be returned to the Seller in the conditions accepted by the Buyer at the time of delivery. We will advise the Buyer to take photos of the Goods upon receipt.
6 Responsibility of Returned Goods Shipping Charges
• In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the Seller's side (i.e., the product is damaged, defective or incorrectly delivered to the Buyer), the Seller or the Buyer will bear the cost of sending the goods back depending on the agreement between the Seller and the Buyer;
• In a scenario where the Seller and the Buyer dispute who is responsible for the cost of sending the returned Goods, Sahabat Bazaar will at its sole discretion determine who will be responsible for the cost of sending the returned Goods.
Buyer's money will only be returned after Sahabat Bazaar receive confirmation from the Seller that the Seller has received the returned Goods. If the Sahabat Bazaar does not hear from the Seller within the specified time period, the Sahabat Bazaar has the freedom to return the appropriate amount to the Buyer without further notification to the Seller.
8 Communication Between Buyers and Sellers
Sahabat Bazaar encourages Users to communicate with each other if problems arise in a transaction. Since the Sahabat Bazaar is only a platform where Users make trades, the Buyer must contact the Seller directly through the Mobile application or the Sahabat Bazaar website for any problems related to the Goods purchased.