1.1. Sahabat Bazaar and affiliates (collectively or individually referred to as “Sahabat Bazaar” or “us”) take your privacy seriously.
1.7. All of these provisions apply to Sahabat Bazaar users, whether buyers or sellers, unless specifically stated to apply only to buyers or apply only to sellers.
2. Personal Data We Collect from You
2.1. Personal data means all information about an individual, whether recorded in material form or not, and whether true or not, which can be identified from that data (either directly or indirectly), or from such data and other data we have or we can possibly access.
2.2. During your use of the Platform and the provision of Services, we may collect personal data about you, as follows:
(a) If you are a buyer:
(I) Identifying data, such as your name, gender, profile picture and date of birth;
(ii) Contact data, such as billing address, shipping address, e-mail address and telephone number;
(iii) Biometric data, such as voice files when you use our voice search function as well as other facial and body features and your and / or other people's voices featured on your video when you upload the video to the Platform;
(iv) Account data, such as bank account details, bank statements, credit card details and payment details (such account data may also be collected directly by our affiliates and / or third-party payment service providers);
(v) Transaction data, such as details regarding orders and payments and other details regarding your related products and Services;
(vi) Technical data, such as Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone and location settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, international mobile device identity, device identifier, IMEI, MAC address, cookies (if applicable) and technology and other information on the device you use to access the Platform;
(vii) Profile data, such as your username (username) and password, orders related to you, interests, preferences, responses to surveys and responses;
(viii) Usage data, such as information about how you use the Platform, products and services or search for content by you, including the time you spend on the Platform, items and data searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and the website that you use. visit before you visit the Platform and items and data searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, as well as the websites you visited before you visited the Platform and other similar statistics;
(ix) Location data, such as when you take and share your location with us in the form of photos or videos and upload such content to the Platform;
(x) Marketing and correspondence data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, your communication preferences and your chat history, electronic mail (e-mail) or calls on the Platform or our third-party customer service providers; and
(b) If you are a seller:
(I) Identity and contact data, such as your name, date of birth or date of establishment, company name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other business-related information (for example, company registration numbers, business licenses, tax information, shareholders and information director and others);
(ii) Account data, such as bank account details, bank statements, credit card details and payment details (such account data may also be collected directly by our affiliates and / or third-party payment service providers);
(iii) Transaction data, such as details of orders and payments and details of other products and services related to you;
(iv) Technical data, such as Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone and location settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, mobile device international identity, device identifier, IMEI, MAC address, cookies (if applicable) and technology and other information on the device you use to access the Platform;
(v) Profile data, such as your username (username) and password, your related orders, interests, preferences, responses to surveys and responses;
(vi) Usage data, such as information about how you use the Platform, products and services by you or you’re browsing for content, including the time you spend on the Platform, items and data searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and the website. which you visited before you visited the Platform and other similar statistics;
(vii) Location data, such as when you take and share your location with us in the form of photos or videos and upload that content to the Platform.
(viii) Marketing and correspondence data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties as well as your communication preferences and chat history, electronic mail (e-mail), your calls on the Platform or with third party seller service providers we; and
How we receive your personal data
2.3. During your use of the Platform and our provision of Services, we may receive personal data from you in the following situations:
(a) When you browse our website (mobile and web versions);
(b) When you create an account with us (as a buyer or seller);
(c) When you, as a seller, list products and / or services for sale on the Platform and make transactions with buyers in connection with the sale and purchase of these products and / or services through the Platform;
(d) When you register for, subscribe to or use any Service;
(e) When you make a transaction related to products available on the Platform;
(f) When you activate or use payment-related functions available on the Platform or provided by our third-party service providers;
(g) When you use any features, functions, mini-apps, or mobile games available on the Platform or Services;
(h) When you record and upload user generated content on the Platform;
(I) When you use the chat function on the Platform;
(j) When you subscribe to our publications or marketing materials;
(k) When you take part in a competition, promotion or survey;
(l) When you participate in an activity or campaign on the Platform;
(m) When you log into your account on our Platform or interact with us via external services or applications, such as Facebook or Google;
(n) When other Platform users provide a comment on the content that you upload on the Platform or when you provide it
(o) When a third party makes a complaint against you or the content you upload on the Platform; and
(p) When you interact with us offline, including when you interact with our customer service outsourcing agents.
2.4. We may collect personal data from you, third parties (including but not limited to agents, vendors, contractors, partners and other parties who provide services to us, who collect your personal information and / or perform functions on our behalf, or with parties that provide services to us. collaborate with us, including but not limited to payment service providers, government data sources, financial providers, credit bureaus, shipping, marketing and other service partners), our affiliates, or data that can be collected automatically when you use the Platform or Services as regulated in this section.
2.6. You must submit personal data that is accurate and not misleading and you must ensure that personal data is current and notify us of any changes to such personal data. We reserve the right to request documentation for use and perform necessary checks to verify personal data provided by you as part of our user verification process or as legally required.
3. Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The intended use
3.1. The personal data we collect from you or through third parties can be used for certain purposes, as follows:
(a) If you are a buyer:
(I) Processing orders for your goods (whether those sold by us or a third-party seller)
• To process orders that you make through the Platform;
• To deliver the products that you have purchased through the Platform. We may pass your personal information on to third parties (egg our logistics partners) or relevant government officials (egg customs) to make delivery of products to you;
• To update you on product delivery;
• To provide customer assistance for your order; and
• To verify and carry out payment transactions (including payments via credit cards, bank transfers, offline payments, money transfers, or e-wallet transactions) in connection with payments related to you and / or the services used by you. In order to verify and carry out such payment transactions, payment information, which may include personal data, will be transferred to third parties such as our payment service providers.
(ii) Providing Services
• To facilitate your use of the Service or access to our Platform;
• To manage your account (if any) with us;
• To display your name, username (username), or profile on the Platform (including any reviews you upload);
• To facilitate the use of mini-apps available on the Platform;
• To respond to inquiries, responses, claims or disputes, either directly or through our third-party service providers;
• To post scoreboards on the Platform in connection with campaigns, mobile games or any other activity;
• To allow other users to identify you (through the "Find My Friends" feature or other similar functions) as a user of the Service, to allow you to find other users and connect with these users on the Platform, and to support socializing functions on the Service (if applicable);
• To facilitate the integration of third-party loyalty membership programs (including those supported by sellers or brands) with our Platform.
(iii) Marketing and advertising
• To provide you with information that we think may be of use to you or that you request from us (as long as you choose to receive the information);
• To send marketing or promotional information about our products and services or products and services from third party sellers on our Platform from time to time (as long as you choose to receive such information);
• To assist us in carrying out marketing and advertising; and
• To promote the Service and use information that you provide to us, such as user-generated content (including video content) that you choose to upload or display on our Platform and can be accessed on the Internet and can be shared with the public (the latter is not included in our control), as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns in promoting the Platform;
(iv) Legal and operational objectives
• To confirm your identity for fraud identification purposes;
• To compare information, and carry out verification with third parties to ensure that the information is accurate;
• To process all complaints, responses, enforcement actions and take down requests in connection with all content that you upload to the Platform;
• To produce statistics and research for internal reporting and to government and / or record keeping obligations;
• To store, host, back up your personal data;
• To carry out due diligence checks;
• To comply with legal and regulatory obligations (including, where applicable, the display of your name, contact details and company details), including law enforcement requests in connection with any legal process, or as we deem necessary; and
• If necessary, to prevent threats to life, health or safety.
(v) Analysis, research, business and development
• To understand your user experience on the Service and Platform;
• To improve the layout or content of the Platform pages and customize them for users;
• To identify visitors on the Platform;
• To conduct surveys, including carrying out research on the demographics and habits of our users;
• To develop our latest technology (e.g., speech recognition technology, etc.) through machine learning or other means;
• To provide further attributes related to you based on personal data provided by you (either to us or third parties), in providing more targeted and / or relevant information to you;
• To perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring and analysis of usage and activity trends;
• To further develop our products and services; and
• To understand our buyers better.
• Any other purposes that have been approved by you; and
• To carry out an automated decision-making process according to one of the above objectives.
3.2. We may share (or allow sharing) your personal data and / or transfer your personal data to third parties and / or our affiliates for the purposes stated above. These third parties and affiliates, which may be within or outside of your jurisdiction, include but are not limited to:
(I) Service providers (such as agents, vendors, contractors and partners) in the scope of payment services, logistics and delivery, marketing, data analysis, market or consumer research, surveys, social media, customer service, installation services, information technology and site hosting web;
(ii) their service providers and related companies; and
(iii) Users of other platforms or services.
3.3. In sharing your personal data with them, we strive to ensure that third parties and our affiliates keep your personal data safe from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, processing or similar risks and retain your personal data only for as long as the personal data. You are needed to achieve the goals stated above.
3.4. We may also share your personal data in connection with a planned purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, as long as we meet the legal requirements for data protection when disclosing your personal data.
Third party services
4. Withdrawal of consent for the use, disclosure, storage and / or processing of personal data on an ongoing basis
4.1. You can notify the withdrawal of your consent regarding the use, disclosure, storage and / or continuing processing of your personal data by contacting us via the contact below, subject to the provisions and / or limitations stipulated by applicable laws and regulations.
4.2. Please note that when you notify your withdrawal of consent regarding the use, disclosure, storage or processing of your personal data by us for the purposes and in the manner specified above or exercising your other rights as determined by applicable local law, we are no longer able to provide the Service. or carry out any agreements we have with you, and we will not be responsible in the event that we do not continue to provide services to you, or carry out an agreement with you. Our rights and legal remedies are expressly protected in that situation.
4.3. You can stop receiving marketing information at any time via our mobile application settings or by using the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing materials. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and our related companies.
5. Updating Your Personal Data
5.1 It is important that the personal data you provide to us is accurate and complete so that you can continue to use the Platform and for us to provide services. You are responsible for notifying us of changes to your personal data, or if you believe that the personal data, we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
5.2 You can update your personal data at any time by accessing your account on the Platform.
5.3 We take steps to share updates to your personal data with third parties and our affiliates to which we have provided your personal data to them to the extent that your personal data is still necessary for the purposes stated above.
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
6.1. You can ask for information about your personal data that we have collected, or ask about how your personal data has been used, disclosed, stored or processed by us through setting up personal account information on our Platform or by contacting us. You can also request correction of any errors or omissions in your personal data that we have collected in a similar way. In order to facilitate the processing of your request, we may need to request further information relating to your request. To the extent permitted by law, we may refuse a request for correction if we consider the request unreasonable or unreasonable.
6.2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee for retrieving your personal data records. If so, we will notify you of the fee before processing your request.
7. Security of Your Personal Data
7.1. In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, processing, copying, modification, deletion, misuse or similar risks, we have implemented appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as:
(a) Limit access to personal data to individuals who need access;
(b) Manage technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access;
(c) Use 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details; and / or
(d) apply other safeguards required by law.
7.2. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Although security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and improving our information security efforts.
8. Storage of Personal Data
8.1. We will only keep your personal data for as long as we are required or permitted by law or as long as it is relevant to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
8.2. We will stop storing your personal data, or delete the means by which it is connected to you, as soon as it is assumed that such storage no longer fulfills the purpose for which personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purposes.
9.1. Sahabat Bazaar does not sell products to minors (to be determined based on applicable law), and also does not intend to provide any services or use of the Platform by minors. We do not knowingly collect personal data relating to minors.
9.4. We are not responsible for unauthorized use of the Services on the Platform by you, users who can act on their own behalf or other users who do not have permission. It is your responsibility to make a self-informed decision regarding the use of the Service on the Platform and take the steps necessary to prevent misuse of the Service on the Platform.
10. Computer Data Collection
10.2. When you visit the Platform through a computer, mobile device, or any other device with an Internet network, our company servers will automatically record the data that your browser sends whenever you visit the website, including the technical data and usage data described in Section 2 on:
10.3. This data is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide, as well as to help us personalize content to suit your preferred interests more quickly. Data is also collected to make the Services and Platforms more convenient and useful for you and to provide and to provide more relevant advertisements related to products, services and features for you.
10.4. Cookies are small text files (usually consisting of letters and numbers) that are placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view messages. This allows us to recognize a specific device or browser. Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Services and Platforms. This function allows us to count users who have viewed this page so that we can better understand your preferences and interests.
10.5. You can manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. However, certain cookies are required to enable core functionality (such as adding items to your shopping cart), so please note that changing and deleting cookies may affect the functionality available on the Platform or through our Services.
11. Third Party Sites
11.1 The Platform may contain links to other websites operated by other parties, such as our business affiliates, merchants or payment gateways. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by these other parties. You are advised to check the applicable privacy policies of these websites to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
12. Questions, Responses, Concerns, Suggestions or Complaints
12.1 If you have any questions regarding personal data protection or data privacy, please refer to our list of frequently asked questions regarding personal data protection / privacy.